Monday 20 April 2020

The funniest people I know



Kia Ora, Today I am going to tell you about the 2 funniest people I know. If you really want to know who they are and to see how funny they are keep reading.

#1: Coming in at number 1 we have Isy.
Isy is a very funny person. She is always funny and she is always being crazy when we are on a video call together. She pulls faces at the camera, like a monkey mocking a human being. She even sends me funny Snapchat photos and videos. Even on tik tok.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#2: Number 2 we have Hannah.
Hannah she is crazy, funny and even tooo funny and crazy. She tells funny jokes and is always loud and making Isy and I laugh soo much that we don't know how loud we are! She is like Isy sending funny photos and Videos to Isy and I.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my Blog Post I hope you enjoyed reading it and getting to know how funny my 2 best friends are. Do you have funny friends like mine, I sure would like to know. This was one activity we had to do. I will be back tomorrow with more Blog Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.