Thursday 16 April 2020

About my best friend Isy

Here is a blog post about my best friend Isy...
Have you got a best friend? Well I have her name is Isy.
She goes to my school and is a Year 8, She is in my class to.
Here is some stuff about our friendship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How we met?: The first thing behind a friendship is how did they meet. Me and Isy met when she first started Grey Main in 2019. When we first spoke she seemed very nice. We started talking more and more. We both had a friend called Zyah. Then all 3 of us had heaps of arguments, but we always made up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened?: At first it seemed fine. But then when we became close we started getting into drama and fighting A LOT!! But Isy and I always made up. We are kind of still friends with the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we became friends: We first started becoming friends this year when we got put into the same classroom. We also went to a netball camp called Te Wai. We had heaps of drama there between me and her. Then we came to school we got really close as you know. We still are we have been best friends for about 2 months now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How does Isy make me feel?: Isy makes me feel confident when I am down. She is always making me laugh sometimes she makes me laugh too much that I cant breath. Every time I see her I always smile. We do everything together and we always will.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is happening now?: Right now with our friendship we are still the same. We are always there for each other. We are always calling and non stop talking in real life and on social media. We have very funny photos of each other. Ever since we first became the bestest of friends we have been inseparable. We call every night and talk all day. It is very hard not to see Isy due to lock down. But when we see each other next we will never stop talking about how much we missed each other.
----------Here is a photo of me and Isy.----------

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte!It's Isy your best friend!I really like your blog post about me i really enjoyed reading it ,it brought me to tears knowing you have my back!Because in the past i have had trouble making friends and just knowing have you is enough to brighten up my day!I don't have anything for you to work on your post is and always will be amazing and special to me and if you ever feel sad you can go check out the one I wrote for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte,
    Kei te pehea koe?
    I just loved reading you post about your BFF Isy. It was so lovely! And then I read Isy's comment above and that is so lovely too. What great friends! I liked that you have mentioned the drama too. Life is never perfect and there always tends to be a bit of drama somewhere. I bet you can't wait to see each other again when we come out of lockdown.
    Keep up the great work. Ka pai to mahi.
    Ka kite au i a koe.
    Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.