Friday 1 December 2017

Shantytown reflection

Yesterday M1 and M2 went to Shantytown for the day and we all had fun and wished to go back again. We also felt like we were back in and 1866. We had to be polite and we also had to have back in the day hair. The boys had dressed up in Gentleman clothes and the girls had to dress up as Lady's which was a bummer because I looked like Dorthy and Alice in wonderland. The reason why I looked like Dorthy is because of the Hair and the dress. Thee reason I look like Alice in wonderland is the dress and apron. My dress was only Blue and had a really white apron!
First we meet the 2 teachers that work at Shantytown there names are: Miss Barber Miss Meres.
We also went on the train the girls had to hold a Boys hand that boy was Kash. We then went to the end of the track on the train then Mrs Barber choose 2 other boys to get the Lady's of the train they were LeBron and Cruz. Miss Barber had to tell us what way we had to go I had hold Cruz's hand YUCK!!
We got a group photo it was cool. There was gold that Miss Barber had she decided to give the gold to a Young Lady her name was Angelina. But she did not get to keep it. Then we went straight back to the Church and then we were just going to get talked to buy Miss Meres and as she was talking to us this man called we dont know until we all went inside the pub where he was found is name was Slim but only for the robbery we dont know his real name though. robed us he told us to go into the Church as fast as we can so we all rushed to the Church! He wanted Miss Barbers watch and the GOLD!! So he got it and then the inspector that we had took Slim to GAIL!! Then that was the end of the Roll-Play that they did then they got a big clap.We had to do a play to it was about a stolen by Alex C in the play he was my husband we were called Mr and Mrs Owen Wright.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte, this is Miriam. I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.
    Your blog post was very interesting and your trip sounded very fun. I like how you really described everything that you did and it painted a picture in my head. I really enjoyed your piece of writing. I looked up what Shanty Town was and it looked like a very fun and interesting place - I would definitely like to go there in the future. I can't wait to read your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is May and I also go to WBS like Miriam. It sounds like so much fun dressing up. Well not so much the holding the boys hands part. It was nice and easy to read, well done and keep up the good work. Maybe you could try using different words instead of 'and then'.
    From May

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.