Tuesday 21 April 2020

Photographs

Today I am going to tell you about a favourite memory. This is one of my favourites, I have amazing friends we have drifted but we are still friends. We talk on social media and sometimes at school. We took this photo because we made a hype house account on tik tok.
----------------------------------------------------------At the top we have Skylah, she is very kind and a good friend, she is also in my class this year.
In the middle row to the left is Shilah we don't talk as much but we are friends and have good memories with her, she is in my class too. Then next to Shilah is Isy, Isy is my Best friend as you can tell. She is a good friend and supportive and kind.
At the bottom left is Summer, She is probably the funniest out of all of us. She is kind and funny asss. Then next is Zyah. We dont talk as much as we used to. We are still friends. Then there is me, I am probably the stupid, phone crazy one. Then last is Nia, she is one of the kindest girls I know.
We then took our own paths and separated about 3 weeks later. We see each other around school and say Hi and thats about it. We have drama with each other all time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I hope you enjoyed getting to know about my favourite memory and photo. If you want to see more Blog Posts then come back tomorrow because I am posting daily. Ka Kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.