Tuesday 21 April 2020

My special Place

I come home from school and go upstairs to my special place. When I first walk in I see
my bed. It is very messy because I didn’t make it this morning.
I look to the left and I see my makeup everywhere it looks like there was a tornado in
here! I also see that I have a Black, white and grey theme going on in my room.
As I walk in I can hear my cat meowing because he's happy that I’m home. As I place my
bag down I can hear my clock ticking in my ear repeatedly. As I find some clothes to
change into I can hear birds outside my balcony wanting attention. I hear my sister
opening my door slowly as it creaks. 
I can smell my perfume that I sprayed this morning before school, I think I had sprayed
too much. I can smell the fresh air coming through my windows and my door leading to my
balcony. I can also smell something horrible, my dirty wet towel that I left in my room
this morning.
When I get all my chores done I feel relieved that I can lie down and relax. But then I
start to get breathless because I can hear my sister walking down the hallway as I try to
have time to myself. I hear her turn into her room, I get excited because she is not going
to come and annoy me and make a mess in my room as I had just finished cleaning.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is your special place? You can probably tell what mine is, The answer i in the Story.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte, You have written a detailed and interesting description of your special place-including such details of what you could see, hear, and smell. I could picture your room and yes we all leave things messy sometimes. I am pleased you tidied up your room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.