Thursday 7 May 2020

My Autumn writing

This week Totara 3 got given a task to do about Autumn, We had to start with a plan about objects and other stuff that have to do with Autumn. Once Mrs Prendergast had checked it off we had to write our story. Then when she has seen it we had to post it our blog. So here is mine.

I look around up and down and I can see a beautiful blue sky, with white
clouds. In the distance light grey clouds are rushing through the wind.
Mountains cover the beautiful sky on this warm sunny day, making a
silhouette on the road behind me.
The autumn trees shake their golden hair until there's nothing left.
The trees that reach up to the midday sky are like twisted hands.
Their trunks are rough like a crocodile’s spine.
Woosh! What is that I hear? I can hear the nice cool wind gushing through
the neighbourhood. As I am walking around the back yard I can see and feel
the leaves flying everywhere and up the back of my legs. The wind is so
powerful that the clothes on the line are flying all over the place.
I can see green, brown, red, gold and yellow leaves all over the grass like a
multicoloured disco floor. As I take a step on the grass CRACK!
I hear the leaves crackle on the bottom of my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.