Friday 8 May 2020

Current events

Air New Zealand has been celebrating for 80 Years! Did you know that? So I am going to tell you a little about Air New Zealand.
Who: Air New Zealand
Where: New Zealand. Their main hub is Auckland.
When: They celebrated on April 30th 2020, for 80 years.
Why: Chief Marketing and Customer Officer Mike Tod says the 80th anniversary birthday is a time to reflect on milestones and thank New Zealanders for their continued support of the airline.
I think that this was really interesting, I didn't even know that Air New Zealand had been flying for that long.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte, I am sure lots of New Zealanders will support Air New Zealand as we are are now in a less restrictive lockdown. I always loved their uniforms as they have changed with fashion over the years. I like the koru design on our planes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Awesome work! I liked your research, it was really interesting. I liked how you explained everything about Air New Zealand.

    I didn't know they had been flying for so long ethier! 80 years, it just proves how long airplanes have been around for. When I fly to Japan, sometimes I use Air New Zealand. Have you been flying before? Do you like it?

    To improve, maybe you could add in some photos, or put this information into a slideshow and make it more colorful and eye catching.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mia. Thank you for your feedback I will for sure put some photos and put it in a slideshow and more eye catching
      ~ Charlotte

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.