Friday 29 May 2020

Current events - Michel Jordan's

Today we did Current events, one of the questions was about these shoes:

The Air Jordan 1's which Michael Jordan wore in 1985 were bought for 943,000 in New Zealand dollars. That is a lot of money! We had to guess whose shoes they were and we found out that they were his! My  friends and I think his shoes were ugly because they looked really old and dirty. In my opinion they looked like they were thrown in mud.

Did you know Michel Jordan played for the Chicago bulls?
He was the best player of the team. He used to be able to dunk from the 3 throw line, that is a very far throw and dunk. He retired in 2003.

One day I hope to be like Michel Jordan.Michael Jordan's signature Air Jordan shoes from 1985 are going up ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chalrotte
    my name is Lucas at yaldhurst model school
    those shoes look realy cool, are you happy you picked that out?
    did you look on the internet for these facts and are they real?
    I hope you like this comment
    from lucas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lucas, Thank you for your comment.
      I am happy I choose this Topic and I am quit happy I picked it out because I have always wanted to do something like this.
      The facts about the shoes are real and I really do like your comment.
      - Charlotte

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.