Friday 29 September 2017

Literacy reflection Blog Post

WALT: We were learning how to write an explanation. We learnt how to use key words and explain how the glass blower made a glass horse. This week we have been doing  a explanation writing on how to make a glass Horse. 
We had to do a explanation and a neat copy.
My explanation was OK and there was a few mistakes but Miss Reissmann let me get away with it and the one that I did was my neat copy.
Here is a Link to my explanation plan and here is my neat copy right here.
So if you want to see my numeracy Blog Post you need to stay tuned to see it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Charlotte, it's Justice here from St Patrick's School and I really like the way that you have listed what you've learnt. Also how you have written the learning intention to tell others what you are learning about.
    Keep up the great work there Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Charlotte, it's Justice here from St Patrick's School and I really like the way that you have listed what you've learnt. Also how you have written the learning intention to tell others what you are learning about.
    Keep up the great work there Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.