Tuesday 28 May 2019

Hanmer Camp

Last week on Wednesday Totara 4 and 3 went to Hanmer Springs Camp.
We had such a BLAST!! Here are some photos of Camp.
On the first night we had a quiz night and my team Won 1st place. In my team was Rykar, Shilah, Junior, Me, Abbie, Briea and Taylor. and we had so much fun and we were called Jamaican people. 

Shilah and I coming out of the Superbowl.

Here are me and my friends. Millah and Shilah. Being weirdos. 

Taylor and I before doing Tree Climbing.

Me about to go Tree Climbing.

Me going Tree climbing.
Totara 4 and 3 Group Photo.




5 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte, camp was so fun! Your quiz team was just awesome. I was so impressed with your knowledge. My favourite activity was mountain biking. How about you? The hot pools were great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte, Liam here. I'm a year 8 in T2 . I like how you included lots of photos. What was your favourite activity on camp? Mine was Conical Hill because I like climbing things. Next time you could put detail about what you did in the activites.
    Bye for now,
    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte it's me Jorja Harris I loved all those photos on camp great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Arie from Kaingaroa School in the far north, I'm in Year 6. I really like the photo's from your camp. Your photo's reminded me when me and my friend when we went on a water-slide. Although you could add more text below the photo's.
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.