Monday 31 August 2020

Interchange with Miss Prendergast

 During one of the weeks With Miss Prendergast in interchange we had a task to do a board game based on a voyage to Aotearoa ( New Zealand ).

We had a choice of working by our self or with a partner. I chose to be with a partner so I was with Porsha.

In our board game we had to include: Step backs or Move forwards.

On of my favourite push backs is: A whale - 0 - swallows you go back to the start.

My favourite move forwards: The waves pull you forwards go up a space.

Porsha added stars to show the navigation to New Zealand.

After we had included all of the instructions we needed we decided to decorate it with colour.

I am very happy with how this turned out and was definitely one of the best activities I have done with Miss P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.