Friday 24 July 2020

Interchange on Mondays

Every Monday for the next 9 weeks Totara hub is doing interchange. Mrs Prendergast my teacher is doing New Zealand history. Miss Power the leader of Totara hub is doing Science experiments. Miss Hines is doing around the world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week with Mrs Prendergast we did learning about the ancestors of the Maoris. I learnt new things about my culture and I am proud to be a Maori.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------With Miss Power we done spinning water this was fun and one of us spun it too fast and the cup broke when it hit the ground and everyone in my group got wet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------When Totara 3 went to Miss Hines we had to find all the continents in the world. Did you know there are six continents? I thought there was seven until I learnt about them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There are still 9 weeks to go with interchange and I cant wait to see what is going to happen with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.