Thursday 23 April 2020

Favourites

Today I am sharing a Blog Post about my favourite Holiday destination .
If you want to know keep reading.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My favourite Holiday destination is when me and my friend Allie went to Hanmer springs for my birthday and New Years.
Last year I went there for my school camp. It was soo fun we stayed at the Forest camp. At the forest camp you can go Mountain biking, Orienteering around the forest and Tree climbing. When we were there we done all of them.
When Allie and I were there we stayed at my aunties motel. We went to the pools we done the maze and we won against my nana, sister and cousin. Allie and I went to the abandoned hospital and it was really scary. Because there was chairs stacked on top of each other. Went to the lollie shop and there was so many to  choose from. We also went shopping, thee wasn't really a lot to buy. We also went to the pool. We went there everyday all day!
There is a lot of things you can do there even though it is a small town.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Have you been to Hanmer Springs before? If so whats your favourite place to go when you are there.
My friends and I at camp


Me about to go tree climbing

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlotte,
    It was a blast from the past seeing your photos of Hamner camp. That was nearly one year ago. You are so lucky to have had holidays in Hanmer. I hope to go there again later this year. My favourite thing about our shool camp was the mountain biking. I was a bit nervous about it but Mrs Foster supported me and I ended up loving it!
    See you,
    Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.