Thursday 28 September 2017

40BC Blog Post 5

Today I have just finished the book:Goosebumps,It's a monster blood drive...
The Author is:R.L.Stine

There is no Illustrator because there is no pictures.
But if there was pictures the Illustrator would make the pictures so the kids would see the pictures and maybe like them and ask for more books of goosebumps.
Also The Author would maybe do it on it's own or have a friend which could be a Illustrator or they could just draw what the Author said.
Image result for goosebumps it's a monster blood driveHere is the image of the book...

I like this book because it is really interesting and I would like to read more of these books.

4 comments:

  1. kia ora Charlotte my name is zyah and I go to Grey Main school I like your blog post about the goosebumps I think you should put more stuff on your blog. What is your favourite book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Charlotte it is Allie here from Mamaku 1 I really like what you posted about Goosebumps I have read that book before it is really good book.next time you could maybe put we bit more information about the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Charlotte.
    My name is Tristan from St. Patrick's School in Panmure. Your book review really shows me that you have worked hard. I can't wait for more of your book reviews these term. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Charlotte it's me Lavinia i like your book that you putted on blog
    i have read this book i didn't get it but is it creepy on the cover and i wish there was more goosebumps that make you creeped and seared that is the books i like but not that creepy books and keep it up but when you put another blog post you could put a slide then write what you did.


    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.