Tuesday 19 September 2017

40BC Blog Post 3

Hi there and welcome back to another one of my Blog Posts.
So the book I am reading now is Ella's Diary this is a really good book and I like the front cover of the page because it has who is in the story and where it is.

There is different types of books, same thing different name:
The one I am reading is Double Trouble.

I am going to tell you a little bit about it now:
So Ella's friend Zoe is away at school and Ella is saving a seat for Zoe...BUT!! Someone else comes in to class that was not suppose to be in her class room. It was Ella's worst nightmare. PEACH she is really mean to Ella and always gets her into trouble.
The Characters:
  1. Peach
  2. Ella
  3. Miss weigh
  4. The Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.