Friday 3 March 2017

Litearcy Reflection T1 W5

Literacy
This is my list of words that I have been working on this week in word work. 


1.still

2.upon
3.traffic
4.witch
5.across
6.uncle
7.swimming
8.music
9.silver
10.current
11.sandwich
12.paddock
13.computer
14.woman
15.women   
I have found out the meanings of my words. Here is some of them.

Mother or the husband of one's aunt
Meanings

Still:  Not moving or making a sound

Upon:  More formal term for on, especially in abstract senses.

Traffic:  Vehicles moving on a public highway

Witch:  An ugly or unpleasant woman
What I'm going to do next week is that I'm going to get my word work done quickly so I can do the fun word work tasks.






2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte. Great work on your word work but next time write it in your own words because you copied it off the internet. Next time you could write less words and more definitions. Poroporoaki (goodbye) Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kio ora Charlotte
    Great work. I like how you have put the number of the world next to the world.Maybe next time you could not do all of your worlds at once and do the meaning of all the worlds and you cold also write more about it.
    By Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.